Sunday, January 15, 2012

Congratulations...It's a Blog!

Yeah, I've had a blog before and had fun with it and wrote a bunch of drivel and then ended up deleting it. But here it is again. I figure I'll give it another go, though it's likely that the stuff I post won't be of terrible interest to a terrible amount of people. Yet, it's still my plan. And because it's my plan and not terribly diabolical, I figure I'll give it a go. Because the best laid plans of mice and Stephanie often don't get underfoot. And in saying that, how is underfoot a good place to be? If I happened to get under a giant's foot, for example--that really wouldn't be a good thing. Getting under a mouse's foot could make me squeamish. Seals kind of have cute feet. I guess I could get under the foot of one of them. Hey, anything's possible, eh?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I like the labels for this blog. They make me smile in a cute, crooked kind of way.